A kit list can be found here.
Welcome to Rush Green Primary School
We are continuing to improve our school website so that it acts as an effective method of communication between home and school.
Our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is now up an running and your child has been given their login details which will enable them to continue their learning outside of school and provide a way in which pupils, parents, staff and governors can offer feedback and support.
'Strive to Succeed' doesn't mean just one word, it means this school is one big team!'
- Grace Year 3
It's true lots of hearts build a school.
- Yacine Year 3
'Strive to Succeed' it means we work hard and if we succeed we should be proud of ourselves.
- Maleek Year 4
The School Creed means quite a lot to me because it makes me feel proud to be a pupil at Rush Green Primary School. I hope everyone feels the same!
- Katy Year 5
Congratulations to our new Head Girl Abigail Hobbs and Head Boy Daniel Wraight.
They will be supported in their responsible new roles by Deputy Heads Caitlin Ives and Callum Sarfas.
Abigail, Daniel, Caitlin and Callum can be seen around the school in their new gold school sweatshirts!
Latest School Calendar Events
- Year group specific Sex & Relationship Education meetings05Feb2015
@ After school - tba
- Year 2 Trip - Thorndon Country Park09Feb2015
09:15 am - 15:00 pm
- Last Day of Term12Feb2015
- School Closed for Teacher Training13Feb2015
- Half Term16Feb2015
- Children return to school23Feb2015
- More Able Mathematicians Day24Feb2015
- More Able Writers' Day26Feb2015
- Yr 3 Trip to Natural History Museum02Mar2015
- Parents Evening03Mar2015
- Parents Evening04Mar2015
- World Book Day05Mar2015
@ Currently being planned
- Red Nose Day - non-uniform day (pay £1- wear an item of red)13Mar2015
- Last Day of Term - Non Uniform Day (pay £1)02Apr2015
- School Closed for Easter03Apr2015