Congratulations to pupils, staff and parents on achieving a 'Good' grading from Ofsted - July 2014.
A kit list can be found here.
Welcome to Rush Green Primary School
We are continuing to improve our school website so that it acts as an effective method of communication between home and school.
Our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is now up an running and your child has been given their login details which will enable them to continue their learning outside of school and provide a way in which pupils, parents, staff and governors can offer feedback and support.
'Strive to Succeed' doesn't mean just one word, it means this school is one big team!'
- Grace Year 3
It's true lots of hearts build a school.
- Yacine Year 3
'Strive to Succeed' it means we work hard and if we succeed we should be proud of ourselves.
- Maleek Year 4
The School Creed means quite a lot to me because it makes me feel proud to be a pupil at Rush Green Primary School. I hope everyone feels the same!
- Katy Year 5
Congratulations to our new Head Girl Abigail Hobbs and Head Boy Daniel Wraight.
They will be supported in their responsible new roles by Deputy Heads Caitlin Ives and Callum Sarfas.
Abigail, Daniel, Caitlin and Callum can be seen around the school in their new gold school sweatshirts!
Latest School Calendar Events
- Yr 5 & 6 Maths Overview for Parents - 9.00am KS2 Hall02Dec2014
- Yr 3 & 4 Maths Overview for Parents - 9.00am KS2 Hall03Dec2014
- Yr 1 & 2 Maths Overview for Parents - 9.10am KS1 Hall04Dec2014
- Yr R & Nursery Maths Overview for Parents - 9.10am KS1 Hall05Dec2014
- Save the Children - National Christmas Jumper Day12Dec2014
- Non Uniform Day (Please Bring £1) and Party Day19Dec2014
- Christmas Holidays - Children return 6th January 201522Dec2014
- Teacher Training Day - School closed to pupils05Jan2015
- Pupils return to school06Jan2015