Welcome to Rush Green Primary School
Children will return from Easter break on Monday 20th April.
Get Active Easter break FREE sport activities
During the Easter holidays Sport Inspired, in partnership with Barking and Dagenham Council, will be offering FREE sports opportunities for your children. To book a place or for further information please click here.
From Monday 27th April - Friday 1st May Rush Green School will be looking at the topic of bullying. The aim is to raise awareness of the bullying of children and young people, in schools and elsewhere, and to highlight ways of preventing and responding to it.
During the course of the week special sessions will be running, including:
Role play bullying scenarios
- E-bullying sessions
- Year 5 and 6 anti-bullying posters
- Plus additional events
Further information will be provided nearer the time.
For further parent information please click here.
Our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is now up an running and your child has been given their login details which will enable them to continue their learning outside of school and provide a way in which pupils, parents, staff and governors can offer feedback and support.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Children Return to School20Apr2015
- Anti-Bullying Week27Apr2015
- Count on Us Maths Challenge - selected pupils only01May2015
- SCHOOL CLOSED - BANK HOLIDAY04May2015
- School Open - We are not a polling station this year07May2015
- Year 6 SATs Week11May2015
- School Closed for Half Term25May2015
- Year 6 Residental Trip15Jun2015
- Pupil Reports to Parents13Jul2015
- Open Evening (includes Summer Music Concert) 3.30 - 6.30pm15Jul2015
15:30 pm - 18:30 pm
- Reception Graduation (RBM & RW) am (times to be finalised)16Jul2015
- Reception Graduation (RM & RD) am (times to be finalised)17Jul2015
- Basic Skills Award
The school was recently awarded the Basic Skills Quality Mark, which is an award that recognises the significant improvements and higher standards that we have begun to achieve in English and Mathematics.
- NCFE/Teaching Assistant Training
The National College of Further Education (NCFE) has given our School clearance to become an accredited provider of Level 2 and Level 3, Teaching Assistant Training. Please contact the School Office for more information.
- World Book Day 02.03.15 - 06.03.15
At Rush Green Primary we are going to be having a World Book Week in order to raise the profile of reading. More information will follow but the week itself will begin on Monday 2nd March, with a dressing up as a book character day on Thursday 5th March.
'Strive to Succeed' doesn't mean just one word, it means this school is one big team!'
- Grace Year 3
It's true lots of hearts build a school.
- Yacine Year 3
'Strive to Succeed' it means we work hard and if we succeed we should be proud of ourselves.
- Maleek Year 4
The School Creed means quite a lot to me because it makes me feel proud to be a pupil at Rush Green Primary School. I hope everyone feels the same!
- Katy Year 5