As a reminder a homework club will be held every Monday lunchtime for children who are struggling with homework, or children that just need a quiet place to complete homework.
On behalf of the pupils, staff and governors, it is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our school website.
Since the amalgamation of the poorly performing infant and junior schools in 2013, Rush Green Primary School has made rapid progress to become one of the highest achieving schools in Barking and Dagenham. In 2016, the school was recognised and congratulated on the very high level of progress our pupils make, by the Rt Hon Nick Gibb, the Minister of State for School Standards. The school is aiming to continue to build on recent successes and is continuing its upward trajectory towards providing an outstanding education for all children.
We have high expectations of what our children can achieve and strive to innovate and inspire all children, through a broad and balanced curriculum, so that they attain their very best and become confident, articulate and successful individuals in an ever changing global society.
We provide an exceptional learning environment and experience for our children and we use excellent resources, including high quality staff training, so that pupils make excellent progress.
We strongly encourage visits to our school and we look forward to meeting you.
Parents having lunch with the new Reception children
Year 6 helping the new Reception children at lunch times
- The children will attend in their class groups and will be a fun & creative activity. A £1 donation will be appreciated by 2nd October to go towards your child's mask, which they can bring home.
- A day to celebrate the diversity of languages within Europe and our school. We would like your child to dress up in clothing/costume from a European country. We are hoping for some parent volunteers to read a simple story in another language.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Inset Day - Children not at school18Dec2017
- Christmas Holiday19Dec2017
Please note Tuesday 19th & Wednesday 20th December 2017 are two additional days holiday as determined by the school.
- Inset Day - Children not at school02Jan2018
- Children back to school03Jan2018